The old versions based on Debian images can be upgraded to newest based on OpenWRT. The procedure is simple, but be very careful!. 😛
WARNING: All your information will be lost!!!
- Uncompress and flash the .img.gz file on a microSD.
- Power off the ozm and remove the power supply.
- Extract the NanoPI board from ozm (double check that you’ve removed the power).
- Insert the microSD into the NanoPI board.
- Power the NanoPI from a microUSB charger (5V)
- The update process will start… wait until all LEDs are off (It will take a while).
- Power off the NanoPI and remove the microSD.
- Finally, insert the NanoPI board into the ozm and turn the power back on
If everything went well, you can reconfigure the device using Bluetooth access.